The award is open to companies in the region who normally employ no more than 75 full-time staff and have a proven track record of success.
Recognising the business that has shown marked success over the past year, this award is a celebration of the many small companies who, when put together, form an integral part of our economy. For all finalists, judges will consider the prospective growth and development opportunities of each entrant.
Terms and Conditions
- Each business can enter up to a maximum of three categories.
- Principal trading for all entrants must be within Coventry and Warwickshire
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter their own category.
- Applicants are only eligible to enter up to three categories.
- Category sponsors will form the judging panel for their respective category.
- Decisions made by the judging panel are final. There can be no appeal against decisions of the judges and these decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters.
- If the judges and/ or Champions (UK) plc feel your application would be better suited to another category, then your application may be moved to another category at their discretion. Affected applicants will be notified of any changes.
- Applications may receive a judge’s visit.
- A short video of all finalists will be filmed, which will be part of the gala dinner.
- Finalists will be photographed for press use.
- No liability for entries lost, damaged or delayed will be accepted.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend any details of the Coventry Telegraph Business Awards
- All finalists will be invited to the Sponsors’ and Finalists’ Champagne and Canapes evening taking place in October 2017. Venue TBC and each finalist will receive two complimentary tickets.
- Finalists will be required to purchase tickets to attend the gala dinner which is to be held on 16th November 2017 at the Ricoh Arena
- All entries must be received via the website, via email to email@example.com or via the post to Katy Hedge, Champions (UK) plc, Barrington House, Leake Road, Costock, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6XA by the closing date of Friday 1st September.
- Usual Coventry Telegraph rules apply please visit www.coventrytelegraph.net