- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- By purchasing tickets to the 2016 ‘Coventry Telegraph Business Awards’ Coventry Telegraph, Trinity Mirror group companies and selected Coventry Telegraph Business Awards sponsors may contact you by email, phone or letter with details of relevant goods and services you may be interested in. You will not be charged for these messages.
Terms of Entry
All entries must relate to activity during the financial year April 2015 – March 2016.
Where appropriate, applications are welcomed and encouraged from businesses of all sizes, educational establishments and other public bodies. There are separate entry criteria for each of the award categories, however award sponsors are prohibited from entering their own sponsored category.
The awards are open to all companies and organisations with a significant presence within the West Midlands Region. However, applications will also be considered from businesses based on the fringe of the West Midlands area, as long as a significant interest within the area can be demonstrated, eg customer base, workforce, etc.
The Coventry Telegraph will assign a judging panel with an appropriate chairperson. Every effort will be made to give feedback to entrants, although no specific correspondence will be entered into. The decision of the judging panel for each award and on all associated matters is final. The judging panel will have the opportunity to see all entries in each category (but a number of specific entries will be highlighted to the judges for their consideration).
All entries must be received by 5.00pm on Friday, 15 July 2016 through the coventry Telegraph Business Award website. When posting supporting documentation, please submit 7 copies of everything.
Information submitted, apart from financial and employee data, may be used within our publications and on event material – therefore please ensure that all documentation submitted is not of a confidential or sensitive nature.
A shortlist of the 3 or 4 top entries for each category will be decided by the judging panel and shortlisted companies and organisations will be announced in the Coventry Telegraph after the closing deadline of Friday, 15 July 2016.
The awards will be presented at a dinner on Thursday, 20 October 2016 at the Ricoh Arena.
Coventry Telegraph, Trinity Mirror group companies and selected Coventry Telegraph Business Awards sponsors may contact you and your nominated companies by email, phone or letter with details of relevant goods and services you may be interested in. You will not be charged for these messages.