This award is for established family businesses across all industry sectors that can demonstrate sustained success across a broad range of measures, whilst ensuring all family values are followed. The judges will also be looking at the aspirations of your business to demonstrate how both current and future family generations will be involved in the growth of the business.
Terms and Conditions
- Principal trading for all entrants must be within Coventry and Warwickshire
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter their own category.
- Applicants are only eligible to enter up to three categories.
- Category sponsors will form the judging panel for their respective category.
- Decisions made by the judging panel are final. There can be no appeal against decisions of the judges and these decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters.
- If the judges and/ or Champions (UK) plc feel your application would be better suited to another category, then your application may be moved to another category at their discretion. Affected applicants will be notified of any changes.
- Applications may receive a judge’s visit.
- A short video of all finalists will be filmed, which will be part of the gala dinner.
- Finalists will be photographed for press use.
- No liability for entries lost, damaged or delayed will be accepted.
- The organisers reserve the right to amend any details of the Coventry Telegraph Business Awards
- All finalists will be invited to the Sponsors’ and Finalists’ Champagne and Canapes evening date and venue TBC. Each finalist will receive two complimentary tickets.
- Finalists will be required to purchase tickets to attend the gala dinner which is to be held on 25th September 2018 at the Ricoh Arena
- All entries must be received via the website, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the post to Nathalie Dawson, Champions (UK) plc, Barrington House, Leake Road, Costock, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 6XA by the closing date of Friday 15th June.
- Usual Coventry Telegraph rules apply please visit www.coventrytelegraph.net